All information, photos, video on this website are for reference only, actual room size and shape may vary. Hotel reserves the right to change all contents without prior notice.
Wanchai 88 Hotel is a NON-SMOKING hotel. You will be liable for the minimum cleaning fee of HK$2000 for smoking in the hotel area.
For all non-refundable bookings, hotel accepts credit card payment and the card holder name must match with the guest name. The hotel reserves the right to charge / pre-authorise guests’ credit card for the entire period of stay prior to arrival. Kindly note that if a debit card is provided for such purpose, the related amount will be deducted by the bank during the pre-authorising process, and the hotel shall not be responsible for this under any circumstances.
Please note that guests must show the same credit card of prepayment upon check in. Otherwise, guests are required to use other method for payment or check in will not be accepted.
A refundable security deposit is required upon arrival for incidental charges.
Please note that extra beds and baby cots are subject to availability, and can be only confirmed by the hotel.
Please note that all special requests are subject to availability upon check in.
Wincome Management Consultants Limited (“Company”)
Personal Data Statement to Customers (“Statement”)
This Statement is to inform the customers of the policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data adopted by the Company and the owners of the hotel properties managed and/or operated by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 (“Ordinance”). References to “we”, “us”, “our” or “ours” in this Statement are to be construed, depending on the context, as referring to those properties or entities collectively or severally.
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply us with data in connection with the provision of goods and/or services.
- Failure to supply such data may result in us not being able to provide the goods and/or services.
- The customer agrees that any personal data with respect to the customer or any other party which has been provided by the customer to us (“Personal Data”) may be disclosed and transferred to the following persons who shall hold, use, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4:
- any agent, contractor, credit provider, financial institution, service provider or professional advisers of ours or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- any of our holding companies, their subsidiaries and any company in which the same has a direct interest ; and
- any actual or proposed assignee or transferee of ours.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that his/her Personal Data is provided to and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the customer and us or required by law from time to time:
- the provision of any goods and/or services to the customer;
- the analysis, verification and/or checking of the customer’s credit, credit history and payment;
- the ensuring of the customer’s on-going credit worthiness;
- the processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the customer;
- the determination of the amount of debt owed to or by the customer and/or the processing and/or collection of amounts outstanding from the customer and those providing security for the customer’s obligations;
- the preparation and enforcement of any agreement between the customer and us;
- the meeting of the requirements to make disclosures under the requirements of any law; and
- any other purposes relating to the above;
- We endeavor to collect information strictly in accordance with this Privacy Statement. The types of personally identifiable information (hereinafter collectively referred to as either “the Data” or “personal data”) that we collect may include but not be limited to:
- Personal Identification Data, e.g. the Hong Kong Identity Card Number
- E-mail address
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Credit card information including name of cardholder, credit card number, credit card billing address and expiry date
- Lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information necessary to fulfill special requests
- Any other relevant information for any of the purposes as mentioned herein below
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your use of our websites, communication preferences, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
- We intend to use the customers’ personal information (including their names and contact details) for use in direct marketing of the news, offers, services, promotions, events and other information in relation to our hospitality businesses. We may not so use the customers’ personal information without the customers’ consent or indication of no objection. We will always ask for the customers’ consent or indication of no objection before using the customers’ personal information for direct marketing. Customers may always opt-out from receiving our direct marketing communications by following the instructions in the relevant communications or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request. Any request for access to the Personal Data or correction of the Personal Data or information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Personal Data held should be in writing and addressed as follows:
Wincome Management Consultants Limited
139 Thomson Road,
Attn: Sales & Marketing Department
- Customers can also send written requests regarding access to the Personal Data or correction of the Personal Data addressed to the Sales & Marketing Administrator at the individual hotel property managed and/or operated by the Company.